[Cartoweb-users] install problems for existingIIS6+Mapserver4.6.0+PHP5.1.2

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Wed Jun 13 03:09:30 EDT 2007

Hi

we have little experience with IIS so I cant answer all your question.

be sure you have the correct version of php_mapscript for your version of
mapserver and php, if not, I fear you will have to compile it.
there are a few version there:
http://www.maptools.org/php_mapscript/index.phtml?page=download-archives.html
also, as Dirk Jesko said, all the dependences must also be installed at the
right place!
we have an old documentation for manual installation on windows, maybe it
helps:
http://www.cartoweb.org/doc_head/docbook/xhtml/appendix.windows_manual_install.html

as long as the php_mapscript is not installed correctly, Cartoweb wont work
as it is a critical requirement.

you can easily check if it is installed correctly if you create a simple php
file with "phpinfo();" in it, mapscript should be listed in the result page.

the blank page is probably because IIS doesnt display the error message for
one reason or another.

I suppose you already had a look at
http://www.php.net/manual/en/install.windows.iis.php ? especially the users
comments