[Cartoweb-users] Gettting the Edition plugin to work

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Fri Jun 15 02:13:07 EDT 2007

Hi
first of all, the javascript part of the edit plugin only handle variable of type "string" or "integer", so simply change your point_x|numeric to point_x|string or point_x|integer. One should work at least.
Same for all the other 'edit_attributes' you have in your mapfile for the editable layers, only use |string or |integer.

Maybe this will also solve the javascript errors you get.

If not, try to give me the exact error message.