[Cartoweb-users] Gettting the Edition plugin to work

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Thu Jun 14 01:57:34 EDT 2007

Hi

It means you are not logged with a user that has the editor role.
If you havent set such a user/role, add one. Look at the demoEdit project for example.
Otherwise something is wrong in your user/role configuration.
Maybe if you show me what's the content of your auth.ini and edit.ini file, I may know whats wrong.