[Cartoweb-users] Upload georeferenced images with Edition plugin

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Tue Jun 19 01:59:59 EDT 2007

Hi Igor

Im not sure why you get an error, maybe if you tell me which error message
you get exactly ?

I think this would be easier to do in a popup than directly within the
edition javascript.
Maybe simply add a link in the edition javascript that would open the popup,
that would prevent getting weird side effect because of the complexity of
the edition javascript. Thats just an idea.