[Cartoweb-users] Upload georeferenced images with Edition plugin

Игорь Евдокимов igev at mail.ru
Tue Jun 19 20:21:38 EDT 2007

Hi, Oliver!

> Im not sure why you get an error, maybe if you tell me which error
> message you get exactly ?

And I receive this message when I try to add new point on map:

Error: [Exception... "Security error"  code: "1000" nsresult:
"0x805303e8 (NS_ERROR_DOM_SECURITY_ERR)"  location: "http://
imac.local/cartoweb/htdocs/terraphoto/edit/js/dhtmlEdit.js Line: 561"]
Source: http://imac.local/cartoweb/htdocs/terraphoto/edit/js/
dhtmlEdit.js
String: 561

> I think this would be easier to do in a popup than directly within
> the edition javascript.
> Maybe simply add a link in the edition javascript that would open
> the popup, that would prevent getting weird side effect because of
> the complexity of the edition javascript. Thats just an idea.

1. I think I must place only one button near my "field with file
attachment" to call a popup.
2. This popup must do uploading of file and generating its new name.
3. This popup, when closed, must return new filename to main form of
"edition plugin" - with editable fields.
Is it possible?

Also, I think, "edition plugin" must have this "attachment feature" -
attachments can be not only IMAGES, but any data
(scientific, geological, etc).

Thank You for your answer.

Best regards, Igor.