[Cartoweb-users] using cartoweb .map-file as a wms-server map

Steven De Vriendt gisaalter at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 11:56:04 EST 2007

Nicolas,

First of all, thanks for helping me out. I've added 1 dll in the
cgi-bin directory and get the message as you describe:

> "This script can only be used to decode form results and
> should be initiated as a CGI process via a httpd server"
> then re-test your mapfile

Yet, when I try to do the same in the browser, I get the same 500
error. I've looked in the apache error log and this mentions the
following:

"Premature end of script headers:mapserv.exe"

I'll do a search on that one..

thanks !

Regards,
Steven