[Cartoweb-users] build pgDijkstra on windows

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Wed Mar 7 03:06:21 EST 2007

Hi
As far as I know the PostLBS project is the next step of PgDijkstra development, now known as pgRouting.
The guide on cartoweb wiki was for the first PgDijkstra module, result of a joint development between Camptocamp and Orkney.
We havent yet a guide for using the new PostLBS framework with Cartoweb. If you need more info I will ask my colleague who is involved in the project.

Regards,