[Cartoweb-users] Fwd: Geostatistics with mysql data

Mathieu Despont mathieu at ecodev.ch
Wed Mar 7 09:40:45 EST 2007

Hello

I'm creating a geostatistical map. I have a lot of statisticals data
in a mysql database and i'd like to use them to draw my map.  I'm
studying how is build the cartoweb example   called 'demoGeostat'.
However, in this example, data are stored in a dbf file with the
shapefile.
Is it possible to use data from my mysql database ?  or must I use
data coming from a dbf file?  It is only for statisticals data. For
geographical data i have a shape file.

How can i do for using data from mysql ?
Have you some other exemple of geostatisticals maps ?

Thanks in advance.

best regards.

Mathieu Despont