[Cartoweb-users] outline plugin

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Fri Mar 16 07:03:51 EST 2007

it seems the default behaviour in ajax mode is incompatible with the use of
toolbare group in folder, because the div id was put in hard in the
javascript file (not very smart I agree, it was probably planned to be
changed and forgotten afterward)

create a new file, named custom.ajax.js, and write this inside:

AjaxPlugins.Outline.outlineFolderId = 'folder6subfolder';

then, in cartoclient.tpl header,
just after:
  {include file="cartoclient_ajaxHeader.tpl"}
add
  {if $ajaxOn|default:''}
  <script type="text/javascript" src="{r
type=js}custom.ajax.js{/r}"></script>