[Cartoweb-users] outline plugin

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Fri Mar 16 08:10:29 EST 2007

demoPlugins is not ajaxified, thats normal it works

I just noticed I wrote <div id="folder5subfolder"> instead of <div
id="folder6subfolder">
the id must obviously be the same in the cartoclient.tpl and the
custom.ajax.js

and custom.ajax.js must be in /projects/*yourprojects*/htdocs/js/

dont forget to do a cw3setup --install and --clean just in case

thank you for advice,
but it doesn't work :-(

Is it necessarily to do this?

In demoPlugins it works fine without this your addon...