[Cartoweb-users] IE problems and cms

Lauber Christoph ch.lauber at geo-thun.ch
Fri Mar 23 06:02:43 EST 2007

Hi

Two of our clients got problems with the IE browser.
One got a bluescreen (not the systemcrash bluescreen) instead of the
image. He sees the map apearing, but then it is covered by the blue
image.
The other is automaticly loged out with the first action after the login
(zoom, pan, search, etc.).
Both have none of these problems with Firefox!
Does anybody knows a solution? Some settings in the Internet Options of
IE?

An other question concerns the graphical manipulation of CartoWeb.
Exists something like a content management system for CartoWeb? Or does
anybody works with a graphical edittool for the mapfiles? I read
something about MapEdit of MapLab. Are there other recommendations?
Thanks for your hints.

Best regards

Christoph Lauber