[Cartoweb-users] IE problems and cms

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Fri Mar 23 06:23:48 EST 2007

Hi Christoph

the problems with IE are most certainly caused by a level of security set
too high, which will prevent some parameter to be stored in cookies and
other effects like thats.
tell your client to try to lower the security level (Internet Options,
security) and test again.
If that solve the problem, maybe it would be then better to use the Custom
Level and try to pinpoint exactly which settings should be changed.

About mapfile edition, maplab is a good tool, but it only work with php4.
There are a few other work-in-progess project, like mapstorer, but none that
are really useable sadely.
we have a project like that, that would be integrating Cartoweb but we lack
funding for this and hence it's not a priority so dont expect anything soon.