Fw: [Cartoweb-users] Help

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Fri Mar 23 08:27:31 EST 2007

Hi Andreas

you can get informations for this in the wiki webpages:
http://www.cartoweb.org/cwiki/HowTo
especially
http://www.cartoweb.org/cwiki/HowToCreateANewProject
http://www.cartoweb.org/cwiki/HowToCreateALayerTree
also have a look at
http://www.cartoweb.org/doc/cw3.3/xhtml/user.config.html#user.config.server.maps_config.initial
about the use of the mapInfo.initialMapStates parameters in the main server
.ini file ("sampleProject.ini" in the "sampleProject" project, the name of
that file depend of your project name!)