[Cartoweb-users] annotation

Ian Lawrence irlawrence at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 29 05:56:59 EST 2007

Hi
go to MyMap.ini...there you can set things like this:

#  mapInfo.initialMapStates.initialMapStateId.layers.layerId. hidden =
true|false:

if true, this layer and its children are not shown in the layers list
(but are still displayed on the map if they're activated).

http://www.cartoweb.org/doc/cw3.0/xhtml/user.config.html

[]'s
Ian

http://ianlawrence.info