[Cartoweb-users] annotation

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Thu Mar 29 06:55:58 EST 2007

I just thought about somthing.
You could make a plugin to set the position value of the feature on-the-fly
accordingly to the selected mapsize
this can easily done with a server-only plugin, and maybe you can even use
the mapoverlay plugin to make the change easily. Otherwise accessing the map
object and doing a bit of php mapscript on it is not difficult.

but thats maybe overkill for just a copyright notice