[Cartoweb-users] annotation

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Thu Mar 29 06:01:02 EST 2007

I think you need to set a point feature.
the only problem is the 0,0 is on the top, left and if you put it on the
bottom,right it will only work if your map size is always the same.

so far in the projects we worked on we always positionned on the top left,
with the following feature:

  FEATURE
    POINTS 15 15 END
    TEXT "© 2005 xxxxxxxx"
  END

maybe ask on the mapserver mailinglist if someone know better