[Cartoweb-users] Problem with Recentering on search results

Dirk Jesko ml.dje at geocontent.de
Wed May 2 10:21:51 EDT 2007

Hello,

I setup the search plugin in my project according to the documentation.
Everything is working, except for the recentering on search results. The
documentation suggests:

$('id_recenter_ids').value = id; //id to recenter
$('recenter_scale').value = 2000;//scale for recentering
$('recenter_doit').value = '1';
CartoWeb.trigger('Location.Recenter');

If I do this, only the scale is changed, but the center of the map does
not change. If I remove the line that sets recenter_scale, it changes
the position, but keeps the scale. Any idea, what is wrong?

Thanks,
Dirk