[Cartoweb-users] Problem with Recentering on search results

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Wed May 2 10:32:22 EDT 2007

the plugin search recentering use in fact Cartoweb default recentering
system, meaning you must set the corresponding hidden input need to trigger
a recentering

these input are included in your template only if you have activated some of
the coreplugin subelements, like scale dropdown and things like that
if you deactivated some coreplugin sub templates, you must add manually
these input via the search plugin template

in this case, try adding
<input type="hidden" id="id_recenter_layer" name="id_recenter_layer" />
in the main cartoclient template
and set its value in the search javascript in the same way as
$('id_recenter_ids').value = id;

its possible there are other missing hidden input, I need to have a look, i
dont remember by head of all of them