[Cartoweb-users] Problem with Recentering on search results

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Thu May 3 03:24:52 EDT 2007

about the recentering system in cartoweb:

you can recenter on object id
with the following parameters:
id_recenter_layer, id_recenter_ids
recenter_scale is ignored, it will use the scale set in location.ini on
server side, parameter "recenterDefaultScale"
do no set the recenter_doit, the id_recenter_layer and id_recenter_ids wont
be processed and the recentering will not work !

you can recenter on x,y
with the following parameters:
recenter_x, recenter_y
recenter_scale can be used in this case
recenter_doit must be used and set to 1 if the recentering request is sent
via POST, you dont need to set it if the request is sent via GET

you can recenter on bbox
with the following parameters:
recenter_bbox
all other parameters are ignored