[Cartoweb-users] Help :convert cartroweb 3.3.0 to cvs version

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Tue May 8 04:17:12 EDT 2007

Hi Andreas

To download CartoWeb Development Version, look on page
http://www.cartoweb.org/downloads.html ("CartoWeb Development Version")

once you installed tortoisecvs, start explorer.exe and simply go to the
folder where you want to
download cartoweb, right-clic and select "CVS Checkout..."
a window open:
In the "CVSROOT" input, simply write
:pserver:anonymous at dev.camptocamp.com:/var/lib/cvs/public
then write "cartoweb3" in the Module input, and clic on the OK button

this should download all the files for Cartoweb cvs

then follow the standart setup instruction explained in Cartoweb
documentation