[Cartoweb-users] re-ordering tabs

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Wed Nov 7 02:07:58 EST 2007

Hi
if you are using Cartoweb 3.4, you have to renumber the tabs in the template (div "folder", li "label" and the corresponding javascript:ontop)

set the Theme folder as 1.

if you are working with ajax mode enabled, you also need to change the folder reference in the file coreplugins\layers\htdocs\js\Layers.ajax.js
simply create the directories coreplugins\layers\htdocs\js\ in your project and put the modified Layers.ajax.js file there. You will need to make a new cw3setup.php --install so the new file is taken into account.

if you are using Cartoweb cvs, all you need is to set the variable initialFolder = # in your client.ini