[Cartoweb-users] deploying just one project on a remote server

gasdia73 gasdia73 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 04:32:20 EST 2007

hi,

im trying to deploy on a server where cartoweb is already installed, after
searching for some time i post the command i would type from my local
machine :

php cw3setup.php --install --debug --fetch-project-dir
C:\wamp\www\cartoweb3\projects\myproject --install-location
http://remoteip/cartoweb3

but the install script tries to rewrite his own files it seems...
someone please help me to perform this "apparently" trivial task

thanx