[Cartoweb-users] How to translate title and alt attribute from toolbar.tpl

Bruno Friedmann bruno at ioda-net.ch
Tue Nov 13 11:30:49 EST 2007

Hi all,

I'm looking for a howto manage the translation about the alt and title attribute behind icon issue from the toolbar.tpl

apparently when we debug inside client2pot.php scripts the $matches it never returns the different

alt="{t}{$tool->id}{/t}" or title="{t}{$tool->id}{/t}"

What I think is that the {$tool->id} confuse all smartygettext and so, if i put just a simple string like {t}test me
translate{/t} it goes correctly to client.mo

As be try with cw3.3 & cw3.4 (scripts are obviously the same)

How did cartoweb online demo working or the http://www.geo.fr.ch/index.php?lang=de

Argh, any ideas where to look about would be nice.

     Bruno Friedmann  bruno at ioda-net.ch