[Cartoweb-users] Plugin search how-to configure pre-programmed scale for recenter

Bruno Friedmann bruno at ioda-net.ch
Wed Nov 14 05:47:10 EST 2007

Hi All,

I'm looking for a way to way different scales for differents layers when we recenter on id from a search (guided mode) result.

I've read in doc for plugin search in function recenter

/* do not use the recenter_scale parameter if you recenter on ids,
        only use it with recenter on x,y.
        you can set the recenter scale in location.ini on server side
*/

But when I'm looking inside location.ini (and doc) I only fount the resultDefaultscale.

How can I add differents scales for different layers ? What the keywords to use ?

exemple : street should be show in 2500, house must be show in 500, default is 1000.

Many thanks to guide me to a solution (even bad hack would be appreciate)

     Bruno Friedmann  bruno at ioda-net.ch