[Cartoweb-users] WMS loading failure

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Fri Nov 16 02:19:30 EST 2007

Hi

I just tried to access the wms service and I get an error 500 with some java exception. Are you sure this service is working ?

the cartoweb error itself indicate something went wrong when Cartoweb generated the related wms layer icon. The code tried to generate a .png files but failed to recover the image size. I can only presume the icon image was not generated correctly or it is unreadable.
you could print out the value of $iconAbsolutePath (in coreplugins/layers/server/LayersInitProvider.php) and try to see if you can find this file on your server and see if it looks correct or not.
This is only a supposition but maybe the wms service did not return a valid image.