[Cartoweb-users] switch

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Mon Nov 19 10:25:51 EST 2007

Hi

well, an easy way to get a switch by default is to simply duplicate the
switch you want by default and name it "default" in layers.ini

the "default" option seems to be hardcoded in function drawSwitches() in
file ClientLayers.php, maybe you can touch up things there by extending
ClientLayers and overriding drawSwitches()

Ok, I'm sorry.

in layers.ini I have defined switch:
switches.regulativy.label = Reg
switches.kompexny.label = Kompl

then is there dropdown menu in Themes where I can choose "Default" "Reg"
or "Kompl".
But I'd like to omit  the "Default" in this menu.
I want see only "Reg" and "Kompl"
And "Reg" should by displayed at the client startup.

I have two mapsets with different layers in one project and I need see
one OR second mapset.
I don't wont to use two projects.

-w-