[Cartoweb-users] Ajax call starts endless "loading" loop

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Tue Nov 27 02:00:29 EST 2007

Hi

now the plugin "search" is loaded by default in the demo and if you used a demo as basis for you new project, you will have that plugin loaded too.
that plugin requires that you load the sqlite extension in your php.ini
simply uncomment the line extension=php_sqlite.so (on linux) or extension=php_sqlite.dll (on windows) and restart apache.

or you can remove the search plugin from your project's client.ini file, if you dont need the search functionality