[Cartoweb-users] Little bug in query and table plugin

Bruno Friedmann bruno at ioda-net.ch
Tue Nov 27 08:05:24 EST 2007

Hi all,

We implement layer to query, and have put the noRowId = true in query.ini (server & client conf)

When we ask the first time a object on one layer, everything is fine.
On the next call (query another object) we got a trouble :
If the object is on a new layer (not previsiously show in result) the id col appear on the table of the first object
and the second table is ok with noid cols ...

The most funny is that if we call the exportCvs plugin with table showing id col, is correctly exported without the id.

Have somebody a way to debug this ?
Any ideas are welcome ....

--

     Bruno Friedmann