[Cartoweb-users] using esri font

guillaume champlong goutosig at yahoo.fr
Tue Nov 27 23:29:18 EST 2007

Hi all,
I would like to use ESRI fonts for my symbols, but a matter comes with the "subset". Actually in my case, in ArcMap, with the esri_1.ttf file I can choose 2 subset of symbols : 'Basic Latin' or 'Latin-1 Supplement'. But when I use this file in MapServer, I can only get the symbols from 'Basic Latin', whereas I would like the symbols from the other subset... Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks

G.