[Cartoweb-users] security for a new plugin

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Mon Oct 1 03:14:37 EDT 2007

Hi Giuseppe

.ini file accessed from the client part are to be placed in client_conf and
.ini files accessed from the server part are to be placed in
server_conf/yourproject/
so it really depends from where you want to access the file.

about security, I believe you can only use one system at once. If you want
to use both, you will need to modify the auth plugin. But I would advice you
to only use one, it will be much easier to maintain.