[Cartoweb-users] not avaiability page

giuseppe.derossi at email.it giuseppe.derossi at email.it
Mon Oct 1 03:13:15 EDT 2007

Hi all,
after one year of right work, my postgresql server had a trouble last week.
It was not able to connect couse a port conflict with another application.
When user connect with it, when postgreserver is down, cartoweb returns a
page of errors. Is there an easy way to return a simple page of an
anaviability current status ?
Do I Have to set anything in Apache,  how can Intercept this condition ?

Thanks

Giu

 Sponsor:
 Prestiti: con Prometeo fino a 30.000 Euro, senza spese e senza attese!
Richiedi subito l’importo e la rata che desideri, basta un clic!

 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=7082&d=20071001