[Cartoweb-users] not avaiability page

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Mon Oct 1 03:22:29 EDT 2007

Hi Giuseppe

you have postgis layers? then the problem is a bit tricky as the error
happens at mapserver level, then Cartoweb tries to intercept this error

I think this is done in server/ServerContext.php, function checkMsErrors but
there could be other place where this could happen.

could you show me an example of error message you get?