[Cartoweb-users] Object can not be converted to string errors

Milo van der Linden mlinden at zeelandnet.nl
Mon Oct 1 09:18:44 EDT 2007

Oliver,

My gratitude is unlimited! I am now removing $ signs here and there and
my errors are dissapearing like snow under the sun!!!

I can indeed not move from 3.3 to 3.4, I have tried to, but all kind of
functionality started falling down. This is for the time being the best
sollution for me.

One more question: Is Emmanuel better allready? He promised me a pricing
quote on some custom support and I would like to get more information still.