[Cartoweb-users] query tools display issue

guillaume champlong goutosig at yahoo.fr
Thu Oct 4 06:12:53 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I am still trying to display my query results in a popup, what I finally managed to do, but some issues remain. Now, After clicking with queryByPoint or queryByBbox tools, the orange cross or rectangle of these tools are still being displayed on the map, no way to remove them. So that I have one more cross or rectangle each time I ask for another request...

To do so, I modified the myproject\coreplugins\tables\htdocs\js\Tables.ajax.js file as follows:
I replaced
                else{
                    Element.show(resultContainer);
                }
with
            else {
                var popuppage= window.open('','popuppage','toolbar=no,location=no,status=no, menubar=no,resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes,copyhistory=no,width=400,height=300');
                popuppage.document.write('<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN""http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd">'+'<html><head>');
                popuppage.document.write('<title>Resultat</title>');
                popuppage.document.write('</head>');
                popuppage.document.close();
                popuppage.document.focus();
            }

and in my cartoclient.tpl, I put div like this:

        {$tables_result}

Is there any way to correct the tool behaviour?
Thanks

G.