[Cartoweb-users] dropdown missing, client.php empty. Failure: no className

Sebastian Walter sebastian.walter at fu-berlin.de
Fri Oct 19 10:31:47 EDT 2007

Hello,

it's me again. I'm stuck following the howto page on
http://www.cartoweb.org/cwiki/HowToCreateANewProject

After setting up the project, I'm supposed to enter
http://mapserver.geoinf.fu-berlin.de/cartoweb3/htdocs/client.php for
getting a dropdown list to choose my project. But everything I get is an
empty (white) page. If I call the project with
http://mapserver.geoinf.fu-berlin.de/cartoweb3/htdocs/client.php?project=MexMapServer

the project is loaded, but after adding the demo data "reg_france", a
Failure is thrown:

CartoWeb version: 3.4.0 [$Revision: 1.7 $]
class:   SoapFaultWrapper
message:   Object to unserialize has no className attribute, and no
class name was given

This is my layers.ini:

; whether to generate class icons automatically
autoClassLegend = true

; layers
;layers.root.className = LayerGroup
;layers.root.children =