[Cartoweb-users] dropdown missing, client.php empty. Failure: no className

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Mon Oct 22 03:03:13 EDT 2007

Hi

you commented the line ;layers.root.className = LayerGroup, this caused the
error.
objects defined in the layers.ini file must ALWAYS be either
layers.xxxx.className = LayerGroup or layers.xxxx.className = Layer
have a look at the layers.ini howto
http://www.cartoweb.org/cwiki/HowToCreateALayerTree

as for the project selection, you *shouldnt* have a white page when
accessing. I suspect soap is failing silently.
simply create a shortcut file
(http://www.cartoweb.org/cwiki/HowToCreateANewProject#head-a8984da68c74273b7e44412a547cb9f6b8146c01)
or set the parameter
--default-project MexMapServer
when doing the cw3setup --install command