[Cartoweb-users] Remove cookie and get actual extent

christophe at beve.org christophe at beve.org
Sun Oct 21 18:12:06 EDT 2007

 Hello list,

 I'm writing a plugin to search into a database and display mixed
icons on the map.

 I use ajax to send vars to the client side of the plugin, no problem
with that. But when i remove items with JS (hidden fields) and send
new query the old vars are send (cookie i think).

 What can i do to cleanup that ?

 Another question, how can i get the current extent in the server
side ? $this->getServerContext()->getMapObj()->extent give me the
extent of the mapfile, not the current extent.

 You can view the plugin (it do nothing server side actually) here:
http://cartoweb.localix.org/ in the DBSearch tab.

 It's in early stage of development but source code can be accessed
here:  http://cwdbsearch.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ . Some parts are
ugly and for testing purpose only, sql request are not in the config
file and directly in the code actually. It's my firt steps with
cartoweb :)

 Thanks,

 Christophe