[Cartoweb-users] Re: [Cartoweb-dev] new tab in template

giuseppe.derossi at email.it giuseppe.derossi at email.it
Wed Oct 24 08:26:13 EDT 2007

Hi Oliver,
my goal consists on replicating the tabs structure (where there are the
plugin interfaces)
under the main map. I've tryed a simplified chunch of code, I posted a part
of it below.
In my new tabs I want to plug four complex form for new features. Now there
is a mask form which could be enabled according to user's need but I want to
improuve this solution.
Now a mask is distributed in a .tpl a .css and a .js files which lets the
user to have on-line interaction with the database (without ajax) and it is
recalled by the main tpl of the project.
The tpl code is in the same dir of the main, while css and js are in the
right dirs, and it works fine.
Becouse of lack of space I want to use four tabs where there are my masks.
I've substituted the line which recall the mask by the code which creates
the tab, and in the tab I've tryed to recall the mask. In a first attemp
I've used static html files and .tpl , I've put the files in the same dir of
the main tpl, but as I wrote nothing is visible in the tabs but the browser
page which says that the page has not been found.

What kind of advice can you give me ?

Thanks in advance and best regards

Giu