[Cartoweb-users] Re: [Cartoweb-dev] new tab in template

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Wed Oct 24 08:33:16 EDT 2007

simply write the content of all your tab at once and use the css properties
display=none/display=block to hide/show the wanted tab, just the same as it
is done with the original cartoweb tab.

to write the tabs content, just said a I told you in my previous email.

or maybe I dont understand what you want to do