[Cartoweb-users] Re: [Cartoweb-dev] new tab in template

giuseppe.derossi at email.it giuseppe.derossi at email.it
Thu Oct 25 03:11:15 EDT 2007

Hi Oliver,
your advice is so welcome, and it's what I need, becouse there is an
important consequence, the structure can support this solution.
In my mind I foresaw to replicate the tab structure but becouse of the
limitation to ten folders that I've already reached for my plugins, I
thought that this solution could not be applied, so I've tryed to use a
simplified solution but I met the problem I've posted.
I only need to add new features into a tab structure under the main map, if
you say that I can replicate the tab on the left(and adapt them for sure)
I'll do it. Now I foresee that I've to write a new css code becouse the
dimensions of the folders are a bit different: more wide and less high.

So thanks so much for your help. I'll say you the results.

Giu