[Cartoweb-users] tooltips

guillaume champlong goutosig at yahoo.fr
Tue Sep 11 02:33:52 EDT 2007

Hi all,

 I'm still having problems with the tooltips plugin ; as I was advised, I tried to print the sql query from the getXySqlQuery function of the QueryableLayer.php, but nothing is coming printed, I can not get this sql query.
 However, my plugin is activated with no thrown errors, the jsTraceDebugger only indicates that there is no result (anywhere on my postgis layer).

 I activated the plugin in another project on the same machine, and the problems remain the same.

 please help, any idea?

thanks

G.