[Cartoweb-users] uploading plugin

giuseppe.derossi at email.it giuseppe.derossi at email.it
Wed Sep 5 02:52:45 EDT 2007

Hi all,
I'd like to write a plugin of data input which lets me to update the
database, and/or perform some perl srcipt when I have to start-up a new
project. Now I'd like to switch the main map off and I'd like to use the
space,in the page of browser I get, to write a complex form of input.
How can I shut down the main map and the reference map when I click on this
such an administrative folder ? my last target consists on closing the
circle, that is inserting, quering and checking the database via cartoweb,
so I can simplfy some procedures.
Is there anything already done ?

thanks for your kind info.

Giu

Ps: sorry if you have received this email twice,but  I don't know if you
have received the first becouse I've not yet received the receipt of the
first one

 Sponsor:
 Basilea 2: impara come calcolare il rating della tua azienda con questo
pratico videocorso
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=6930&d=20070905