[Cartoweb-users] uploading plugin

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Thu Sep 13 04:14:13 EDT 2007

Hi

what you can easily do is to put your formular in a div element with css
property display=none.
when you want to use it, simply change its css property using javascript to
display=block (be sure it has the correct css position property) and hid the
map container element by setting its cssproperty to display=none

and the opposite when selecting another plugin

this will be much more easier than trying to use the internal interruptFlow
command to display a special template, which is a bit complex to use.