[Cartoweb-users] windows installation error

adfgvx adfgvx at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 05:31:23 EDT 2007

yes, the page (http://localhost) is displayed correctly and i did reboot windows
ms4w detected the cartoweb3 application but i can't open the CartoWeb
basic project (http://localhost/cartoweb3/htdocs/client.php)

there are another error at later stage when i tried to install the
demoProject (maybe it has something to do with the first error)

thank you Oliver
i'm waiting for more explanation from you and other user