[Cartoweb-users] windows installation error

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Tue Sep 25 06:14:25 EDT 2007

I suspect the problem may be related to the soap extension not working
correctly in php, but I cant reproduce exactly the same error as you have.

can you access the demoCW3 ? this demo do not use soap and should work.
http://localhost/cartoweb3/htdocs/demoCW3.php

let me know if this work or not

also check the line extension=php_soap.dll is uncommented (no ;) in file
C:\ms4w\Apache\cgi-bin\php.ini