[Cartoweb-users] problems refreshing map with hilight

gasdia73 gasdia73 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 04:22:30 EDT 2008

Hi Oliver, it doesn't seem to be a matter of policy, since i tried the XOR
too without luck
.. to further explain my configuration i am in custom profile in client and
server, with

noMapInfoCache = true

in both client.ini and server.ini

i'm also attaching my cartoclient.log in case anyone finds out anything
strange...
in this file i correctly hilight 'tombe' layer, and nothing more, but
'settori' layer gets hilighted
as well, untill i pan or zoom, then the correct image displays...

http://www.nabble.com/file/p16604525/cartoclient.log cartoclient.log

thank you for your patience