[Cartoweb-users] trouble between ajax and sent header

giuseppe.derossi at email.it giuseppe.derossi at email.it
Sun Apr 13 05:27:26 EDT 2008

Hi,
in order to download a file I've used the header way, that is :

            header('Content-Description: File Transfer');
            header('Content-Type: application/octet-stream');
            header('Content-Disposition: attachment;
filename='.basename($file));
            header('Content-Transfer-Encoding: binary');
            header('Expires: 0');
            header('Cache-Control: must-revalidate, post-check=0,
pre-check=0');
            header('Pragma: public');
            header('Content-Length: ' . filesize($file));

the download is ok, but after chosing every button in download dialog, the
map is totally freezed , then if I push any button external to the map, for
example the rows which move the map a bit at south,north east etc, the map
has been unfreezed.

A solution could be a reload the page after saving the file, but how can I
perform this ?
Is there a way to send the correct header after the first one ?

I've used IE 6.0.

THanks in advace

Please, help it's urgent

 Sponsor: