[Cartoweb-users] Layer Reorder

Jady jadychow at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 03:17:47 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I have 2 questions on the layer reorder plugin:

1) I have 4 raster files which actually come from the same source but in
different resolution.  What I am doing is to display them in different
scales.  Thus, in a certain scale, only one of them will be displayed.  So I
put them in a LayerGroup with aggregate=true (coz I want it appears simple
to the users).  However, all these 4 raster layers appear under the layer
reorder list.  Could it only display the layer group name?

2) In the layerReorder.ini, I have filled the 'topLayers' and
'bottomLayers'.  However, I found that whenever the 'bottomLayers' is set,
the user cannot reorder the layers (but the transparency can still be set)

Any help would be much appreciate!

Best Regards,
Jady