[Cartoweb-users] Layer Reorder

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Mon Apr 14 03:31:00 EDT 2008

Hi

1) this is currently a limitation of that plugin. it was simply never
designed to take into account aggregated layers.
you will need to extend that plugin to modify the behaviour to suite your
need.

2) do you mean, beside the layers specified in the bottomLayers list, you
cant reorder the other layers ?