[Cartoweb-users] Layer Reorder

Jady jadychow at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 04:35:06 EDT 2008

Hi Oliver,

Thanks very much for ur prompt reply.

You're right, I cannot reorder the other layers.  And just now I discovered
a strange behavior: I have originally 4 layers in the bottomLayer list. If I
exclude 2 of them, the layerReorder function works perfect.  So I dont know
whats wrong with those 2 layers.  Any possible reason?

Thanks and regards,
Jady